"Vote against any health care bill
that does not explicitly exclude abortion!"
Health care bills in Congress could create
the greatest expansion of abortion since Roe v. Wade.
1. Email now: Go to www.NRLactioncenter.com. Follow the simple directions at the bottom of the web page to send urgent messages to your U.S. senators and your U.S. House member. (Messages can be altered if you wish.)
2. Email now: Copy this entire alert into a new email. Email it to all your pro-life friends and relatives.
3. Copy & Distribute: Pass this alert out at pro-life churches and meetings.To download this form, go to www.stoptheabortionagenda.com.
4. Make Personal Contact with Your Senators and Congressmen: Use every opportunity: office meetings, fairs, town meetings, and other public events.
5. Telephone: Call the offices of your two U.S. senators and your U.S. House member (through theSenate switchboard: 202-224-3121 and the House switchboard, 202-225-3121). Give your zip code andyou will be connected to the correct offices.
Give the senator’s or representive’s staff your name and address and tell them to relay a message:
"I urge you to oppose Senator Kennedy’s health care bill (for Senate staff), or the House Democratic Leadership health care bill, H.R. 3200 (for House staff), because it would result in coverage of elective abortion in a new nationwide ‘public option’ health insurance plan, and would allow federal subsidies to go to other plans that also cover elective abortions. I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO OPPOSE ANY HEALTH CARE BILL UNLESS ABORTION IS EXPLICITLY EXCLUDED!
Check for updates at www.NRLactioncenter.com
The human heart begins to beat around 22 days from conception.
There have been more than 40 million abortions in the U.S. since 1973.
national RIGHT TO LIFE committee, inc.
PLEASE COPY AND DISTRIBUTE FREELY.
THEY’RE HERE! White Pontifical Mass Vestments
13 hours ago